|DAY 1: Sun - July 14, 2024 - Arrive in Dubai
- Upon arrival to Dubai airport, your representative will be waiting for you to provide the transfer to your hotel.
|DAY 2: Mon - July 15, 2024 - Full Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Dubai tallest building Burj Khalifa Observation deck, The Tower situated right next the one of the world largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall. You will have the opportunity to experience "At the Top." Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
- Cross the Creek by the local water taxi call Abra to the Old Souks of Dubai and the Biggest Free Trade Gold Shop Center in Dubai.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 3: Tue - July 16, 2024 - Free Morning in Dubai, Afternoon Desert Safari Tour
- Enjoy morning in Dubai.
- Afternoon Desert Safari Trip with Dinner. Pick up with a luxury 4X4 land-cruiser proceed to the meeting point where the tires get deflated for less air pressure. A small break before it gets started, and then, the thrills of bashing the dunes up and down, with a very exciting unforgettable experience. Drive in no direction recall the old past days of the Nomades and find more about those harsh conditions of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali which the Bedouins proudly overcame. Admire the wonders of the nature and feel the very soft sand particles in your own hands. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sun set views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience and then drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-like camp made especially for the tourist.
- As you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing Tanura horse shows. You will also get opportunity to ride camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- The transfers for Desert Safari trip will be shared by 4X4 with other passengers based on 6 passengers per car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 4: Wed - July 17, 2024 - Free day in Dubai (Optional Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour $215 Per Person)
- Free Day at your leisure or you may choose our Optional Tour to Abu Dhabi
- 09:00 AM Pick up, Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour. The Land of deer, and the capital of the UAE, is located on a natural island connected to the mainland and neighboring islands with four bridges. A City where you will clearly see the modern interpretation of the Arabic Architecture in the breathtaking styled villas, Palaces, the tinted glass skyscrapers, and the wide intensively greened Roads decorated with flowers and roses. This marvelous city has many attractions to offer, and that is why Abu Dhabi sightseeing is a tour that you can-not miss.
- Start your Tour with the world 3rd biggest Mosque, the so-called Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, immense dimensions, and utmost spirituality. It can accommodate up to 42000 worshipers at the same time, and hosts two world records, (the world biggest chandelier and carpet). A sacred Islamic worshipping place where even, the non-Muslims are permitted to visit, so they can learnmore about the Arabs most dominant Religion, Rituals, and the Arabic-Islamic Art and ornamentation.
- The Tour continues past the palaces area, where you will get acquainted to the majestic residential palaces of the sheikhs in Abu Dhabi, stop for lunch at the world most luxurious Hotel, Emirates Palace.
- Proceed to the Qasr Al Watan, it is a unique testament to the spirit of the United Arab Emirate`s people and its leaders. The Palace invites the world to share our culture, knowledge and inspiring journey. Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching interactive journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Last stop will be at the newly open Louver Museum in Abu Dhabi. The museum was established on November 8, 2017. It is part of a thirty-year agreement between the city of Abu Dhabi and the French government, it is approximately 260,000 sq ft in size, with 86,000 sq ft of galleries, making it the largest art museum in the Arabian Peninsula
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 5: Thu - July 18, 2024 - Free Morning, Private Yacht Sailing with Dinner and Wine
- Enjoy morning free at leisure in Dubai.
- 6:00 PM pick up from the hotel and experience Dubai luxury yacht without the price tag. Become a VIP as you enter the yacht, enjoy a delicious meal on board the vessel and cruise the waters around Dubai.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 6: Fri - July 19, 2024 - Departure
- After breakfast, transfer to Dubai airport for your departure flight.
- Meal: Breakfast