- Rooms: Guest rooms at Sarova Panafric offer a comfortable stay with all first class hotel facilities and services. The décor and ambiance of the rooms are inspired by African art and culture. The hotel has three categories of rooms:
- Club Rooms offer pure indulgence, from the deep pile carpet to the fluffy white terry toweling robes and slippers. Guests receive simple courtesies like a fresh fruit basket on arrival, a floral arrangement in the bedroom, two daily complimentary local / international newspapers and free internet access. Club Rooms also feature an electronic safe, fully stocked mini-bar, iron box and board, and bathrooms with hairdryers, bath robes and warm sandals.
- The Executive rooms are the newest addition to the Sarova Panafric room inventory. They have ensuite bathrooms with showers and bathtubs, tiled flooring with views of the swimming pool. They are equiped with tea/coffee making facilities, wireless internet connectivity, 24 hours room service, Satellite TV, Direct dial telephone.
- Superior Rooms: The expansive superior rooms feature spacious bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms and large wardrobes, cool granite tiled floors and richly colored furnishings. All superior rooms have a vantage city view. Rooms are equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, Wireless Internet Connectivity, 24 hours room service Satellite TV, Direct dial telephone 24 hours room service.
- Standard rooms have ensuite bathrooms with showers and bathtubs, carpeted flooring and elegant furnishings with views of the city or the swimming pool. There are options for rooms with interconnecting doors. Rooms are equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, Wireless Internet Connectivity, 24 hours room service Satellite TV, Direct dial telephone.
- Dining: Guests can enjoy a choice of al-fresco or indoor dining at this award wining restaurant, once the watering hole for freedom fighters, spies and foreign correspondents and named after the Flame Tree that holds pride of place in the middle of the restaurant. Flame Tree restaurant offers a fusion of cuisines with influences from Continental and pan-African cuisines. It also serves mouth-watering pizzas prepared in an authentic wood fired oven. The restaurant opens from 6.00am to 11.00pm.