- Location: Samburu Sopa Lodge is situated 325 kms from Nairobi, in the middle of the park, next to the new Oryx airstrip. It is accessible from the main Isiolo – Moyale road at both Ngare Mara as well as Archers post junctions.
- Guest Rooms: Thirty cottages forming buffalo horn pattern converge at the public facilities area, leaving the open end to free movement of the wildlife to access the waterhole. The architecture blends in with the area, to keep up with the style of the housing by the local Samburu people. Each cottage has two tastefully appointed bedrooms, each with two queen size beds, shower and private verandah. Local material has been used in the construction, furnishings and interior decoration. High ceilings and space ensure that the rooms are airy and comfortable.Two rooms next to the reception and public areas are designed for the physically challenged.
- Reception: The public areas are airy and spacious with views of the surrounding area. The reception is decorated with local artifacts, and rich earth colours typical of the Samburu area have been well blended.
- Lobby: The lodge is the only one with a waterhole in Samburu which will allow animal viewing right in front of the lobby and can also be seen from bedroom verandahs especially during dry seasons.
- Bar: Located next to the lobby, it has a an uninterrupted view of the surrounding area.
- Dinning: The dining room has a beautiful view and once again the same theme is carried through, including the furniture which is unusually carved, and the chairs have a cow horn shape on the back rest. Local stones and materials are tastefully displayed bringing nature into the lodge.