- Location -- Set in the heart of the city, the Alfonso is a short walk to the canal, the Puente Generalisimo Bridge and the Cathedral.
- Public Areas -- The hotel has a swimming pool, solarium, beauty parlor, shops and boutiques. The lobby is large and traditionally decorated with hand carved furniture. The hotel facilities boast wood carved furnishing, velvet curtains and sandstone floors.
- Guest Rooms -- The rooms are exquisitely decorated and quite spacious. All rooms have a magnificent view, antique wood carved furniture, private bath, velvet draperies and all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
- Restaurants -- The San Fernando is very spacious, open daily and serves International meals throughout the day.
- Summary -- This deluxe traditional-styled hotel has maintained its reputation as the best five star property in all of Andalucia. It is highly recommended for groups and FIT`s.