|DAY 1: Wednesday - Depart The USA
- Depart the USA for Israel. Your flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment for your journey.
|DAY 2: Thursday - Arrival Tel Aviv
- Beginning of your journey in the Holy Land. Upon arrival you will meet our representative and be transferred to your hotel.
|DAY 3: Friday - Tel Aviv / Sea of Galilee / Tiberias
- Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, well drive for a short visit of the city of Jaffa (Joppa) where we will take a short walking tour in picturesque alleys of the old, fortified town.
- We well pass by the house of Simon the Tanner and marvel at the views from the hill top.
- Than we drive up north along the coast to the archaeological ruins of Caesarea, built by Herod the Great in honor of Augustus Caesar..From there we go on to visit Megiddo where the book of Revelation mentions a great battle at the place called "Armageddon". It is an ancient city inhabited continuously for more than five millennia (6000-500 B.C.).
- After exploring the ancient ruins well drive toward the Sea of Galilee, Arrive at Tiberias and check-in to your hotel.
( B )
|DAY 4: Saturday - Sea of Galile/ Tiberias
- Start the day from historic Tiberias, where Jesus lived, sojourned, and preached on the shores of the Sea of Galilee. Our next destination will be Capernaum, the center of Jesus ministry.
- Tabgha, just north of Tiberias, is the site of Christ&rsquos miracle of feeding the 5,000 and at the Church of Multiplication the mosaic floor depicts a basket with loaves and two fishes.
- We drive on to the Mount of Beatitudes overlooking the Sea, where Jesus preached the &ldquoSermon on the Mount&rdquo and it is believed that Jesus picked his 12 apostles.
- Well ascend to the Golan Heights to view the panoramic view of the peaks of Mt. Hermon and the rugged plateau of the Golan Heights, and beneath it the green pastoral Huleh valley.
-  Return to Tiberias for another lovely neight in town.
( B )
|DAY 5: Sunday - Sea of Galilee(Tiberias) / Jordan River / Jerusalem
- This morning we travel to Cana to visit the Wedding Church where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water into wine. We proceed to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood, and the Church of Annunciation, built on the site where archaeologists believe the Archangel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary. You&rsquoll also see Mary&rsquos Well and Joseph&rsquos Church.
- Continue through the Jordan Valley to Beit Shean with its recently excavated amphitheater Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City which was destroyed in an earthquake and then onward to Jerusalem, where you check-in to your choice of hotel.
( B )
|DAY 6: Monday - Dead Sea & Masada
- Through remarkable scenery of the Dead Sea well continue to Masada which is situated right on an isolated cliff in the Judean Desert. The site has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001.
- Ascend by cable car to the fortress, which was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans.
- Visit the excavations, King Herod&rsquos palace, the synagogue, bathhouse and much more.  Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea.
- En route to the Dead Sea, you&rsquoll see the site of the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Nearly 1,300 feet below sea level, the Dead Sea is the lowest point on the earth&rsquos surface.
- Bring your swimsuit as if weather permits it&rsquos possible to &ldquofloat&rdquo on  the salty , mineral rich, water . Return to Jerusalem for an overnight.
( B )
|DAY 7: Tuesday - Jerusalem
- Start the day at Mt&rsquo Scopus. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Jerusalem. The holy city for each of the world&rsquos three great religions &ndash Christianity, Judaism and Islam &ndash Jerusalem occupies a unique place in the world.
- Your tour includes the Mount of Olives, a stop at the site where Jesus first gave the Lord&rsquos Prayer, and the Garden of Gethsemane where Judas betrayed Jesus. In the Old City you&rsquoll see the Western Wall and the actual site of the Second Temple, the Temple Mount.
- Walk the Way of the Cross, the Via Dolorosa, to Calvary and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, housing both the traditional site of Crucifixion and the Tomb of the Resurrection. To the southwest, just outside the Old City, is Mount Zion, with the traditional tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper. Return to hotel.
( B )
|DAY 8: Wednesday - Jerusalem
- Today&rsquos tour includes Yad Vashem the official memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust established in 1953, located on the foot of Mt. Hertzel.
- Enjoy Ein Karem a picturesque village on the south western outskirts of Jerusalem. This small village has great significance in Christian traditions, since this is where according to the tradition John the Baptist was born.
- Visit the Israel Museum with a detailed model of Jerusalem from the time of the Second Temple and the Shrine of the Book, which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Drive by the Knesset (House of Parliament) and the campus of Hebrew University. If situation permitting, we might visit Bethlehem to see Rachel&rsquos Tomb and the Church of the Nativity. Back to your hotel for overnight.
( B )
|DAY 9: Thursday - Departure
- We have reached our final day on this tour. we will take you back to  the airport for your flight back home or extend  your tour to the kingdom of Jordan and/or Egypt.
( B )