|DAY 1: Fri - Departure from USA
- Depart the USA for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Your international flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment.
|DAY 2: Sat - Arrive in Dubai
- Upon arrival to Dubai airport, your representative will be waiting for you to provide the transfer to your hotel.
|DAY 3: Sun - Full Day Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Dubai tallest building Burj Khalifa Observation deck, The Tower situated right next the one of the world largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall. You will have the opportunity to experience "At the Top." Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
- Drive through the Marina city for photo stops viewing the Dubai Marina district - an exclusive environment for living, leisure and business - and The Palm Jumeirah - Earth largest man-made island - which has captured the world imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.
- Continue our drive through Atlantis the Palm for more photo stops opposite the luxurious Atlantis the Palm Hotel - a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis the Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins and exhilarating water rides. Proceed to Madinate Jumeirah including the Burj Al Arab photo stop.
- Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Visit the National Museum of Dubai housed in Al Fahidi Fort.
- Cross the Creek by the local water taxi call Abra to the Old Souks of Dubai and the Biggest Free Trade Gold Shop Center in Dubai. Duration: 7-8 Hours operated by private car & English Speaking Guide.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 4: Mon - Free Morning in Dubai, Afternoon Desert Safari Tour
- Enjoy morning free at leisure in Dubai where you can add more sightseeing, explore Dubai Shopping and the international cuisines at huge varieties of restaurants.
- Afternoon, Desert Safari Trip with Dinner. Pick up with a luxury 4X4 land-cruiser proceed to the meeting point where the tires get deflated for less air pressure. A small break before it gets started, and then, the thrills of bashing the dunes up and down, with a very exciting unforgettable experience. Drive in no direction recall the old past days of the Nomades and find more about those harsh conditions of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali which the Bedouins proudly overcame. Admire the wonders of the nature and feel the very soft sand particles in your own hands. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sun set views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience and then drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-like camp made especially for the tourist.
- As you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing Tanura horse shows. You will also get opportunity to ride camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- The transfers for Desert Safari trip will be shared by 4X4 with other passengers based on 6 passengers per car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 5: Tue - Free Day in Dubai & Dhow Dinner Cruise PM
- Experience another full day at leisure. Take a stroll along Dubai vast coastline, head to the Dubai Mall of the Emirates for some modern shopping, take a run at the indoor ski sloop located there.
- Evening, Dhow Dinner Cruise includes: pick up and off from and to your hotel, aboard a traditional decorated Wooden Dhow Cruise as it sails along the creek of Dubai, buffet dinner, both continental and oriental, with a traditional background music, along with an excellent choices of soft drinks beverages which are available on-board at an extra cost. Duration of this dinner is 2 hours and 30 minutes and the transfers will be operated by private car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 6: Wed - Sharjah City Tour, Dubai Frame and Global Village
- Pick up from your hotel at 11:00 AM Sharjah City Tour includes: The Culture Capital of the UAE. Highlights include the Sharjah Fort, built in 1820 and the Heritage Museum, which is dedicated to preserving how families from the region lived long ago.
- Proceed to Dubai Frame, an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. It has been described by The Guardian newspaper as the biggest picture frame on the planet, however, is also controversial as the biggest stolen building of all time.
- Note: Late lunch, Food will be of your choice (on your own expense). You can choose what you like from the multiple options in Global Village.
- Last stop will be at the Global Village in Dubai is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road E 311 road Dubai. It combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world&rsquos largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project. At the Global Village A treat for your taste bud, we offer dining experiences from around the globe with over 200 restaurants & cafes and the largest street food ion in the region. Explore our specialty dining concepts where you can treat yourself to authentic delicacies from across the world. From the Indian Chaat Bazaar to the Floating Market, Global Village caters to every palate Restaurants, Street Food and Cafes. You can also move around easily inside the global village by EZ Taxi pay cash directly.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 7: Thu - Free Day in Dubai, Optional Aqua Venture Waterpark
- Today free at leisure in Dubai where you can add more sightseeing, explore Dubai Shopping and the international cuisines at huge varieties of restaurants or take our optional tour to Aqua Venture Waterpark includes: Pick up from your hotel transfer to Atlantis the Palm Resort then entrance Aqua Venture Waterparkthat promises a world of excitement to make you feel DifferentInWater in more ways than one. Get your pulse racing on over 30 slides and attractions, laugh your way down Dubai longest Lazy River, and relax on 500m of private beach. (Aquaventure Super Pass Ticket Price $180 Per Person & 210 per single)
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 8: Fri - Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Dubai airport.
- Meal: Breakfast