|DAY 1: Arrival to Istanbul
- Arrival at Istanbul Airport & meet your representative after you clear customs and get your luggage, transfer to your hotel.
|DAY 2: Full Day City Tour, Byzantine & Ottoman Relics
- After breakfast, you will have a full day city tour to includes, The Hippodrome: The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Willhelm II.
- The Hippodrome of Constantinople was a circus that was the sporting and social center of Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire.
- Continue to the Blue Mosque, one of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul, also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
- Next visit will be to The Topkapi Palace is a large palace in Istanbul, Turkey, that was the primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans for approximately 400 years (1465-1856) of their 624-year reign. As well as a royal residence, the palace was a setting for state occasions and royal entertainments.
- Stop for Lunch: Full Course Deluxe Menu at a charming restaurant. Continue to Hagia Sophia, Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia is a former Orthodox patriarchal basilica, later a mosque, and now a museum in Istanbul, Turkey. From the date of its dedication in 360 until 1453, it served as the Greek Patriarchal cathedral of Constantinople, except between 1204 and 1261, when it was converted to a Roman Catholic cathedral under the Latin Empire.
- Our last visit today will be to the Grand Bazaar "Covered Bazaar" in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 3,000 shops which attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Transferred to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 3: Full Day City Tour, Bosphorus & Two Continents
- After breakfast, you will have a full day city tour. Starting with the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish etc.
- Board your Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residential and luxurious apartments.
- Stop for Lunch: Full Course Deluxe Menu at a charming restaurant. Continue to Dolmabahce Palace was ordered by the Empires 31st Sultan, Abdulmecid I, and built between the years 1843 and 1856. Hacy Said Aga was responsible for the construction works, while the project was realized by architects Garabet Balyan, his son Nikoghayos Balyan and Evanis Kalfa.
- View The Bosphorus Bridge, also called the First Bosphorus Bridge is one of the two bridges in Istanbul, Turkey, spanning the Bosphorus strait and thus connecting Europe and Asia. The bridge is located between Ortakoy (on the European side) and Beylerbeyi (on the Asian side).
- Our last stop today will be the Camlica Hill rises up from Anatolian Istanbul in all its brilliance, offering a unique perspective on the city. Popular with Sunday strollers, lovers and those needing some fresh air, Camlica Hill is a dearly loved refuge from the stresses of everyday life. Located about 4km from Uskudar. Camlica is split into two hills: Kucuk Camlica (Little Pine Hill) and Buyuk Camlica (Big Pine Hill). After the tour you will be transferred to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 4: Departure
- Check out and transfer to the airport for final departure.
- Meal: Breakfast