|DAY 1: Arrival to Dubai
- Arrive at the airport and meet our representative, who will escort you to your hotel, for a day of leisure and relaxation. Stay the night at the hotel.
|DAY 2: Full Day Dubai City Tour, Marina Yacht Cruise
- Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Dubai tallest building Burj Khalifa Observation deck, The Tower situated right next the one of the world largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall. You will have the opportunity to experience "At the Top." Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
- Drive by Atlantis the Palm for more photo stops opposite the luxurious Atlantis the Palm Hotel - a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis the Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins and exhilarating water rides. Proceed to Madinate Jumeirah including the Burj Al Arab photo stop.
- Stop for lunch at local restaurant.
- Cross the Creek by the local water taxi call Abra to the Old Souks of Dubai and the Biggest Free Trade Gold Shop Center in Dubai.
- Evening, Marina Yacht Cruise this evening you are on a date with Cruising with Spectacular Views of Dubai Skyline like Ain Dubai, JBR, Marina,  Blue water, Palm & Atlantis and will enjoy with International Meal include Live Cooking, BBQ, Canapes, Asian & Western, Salads & Desserts. Pick up time 06:00 pm, cruising time- 07:30 pm-10:30 pm
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
|DAY 3: Free Day in Dubai, (Optional Sharjah Private Tour), Afternoon Desert Safari Tour
- Experience another full day at leisure. Take a stroll along Dubai vast coastline, head to the Dubai Mall of the Emirates for some modern shopping, take a run at the indoor ski sloop located there, or take our optional tour to Sharjah, the Culture Capital of the UAE. Highlights include the Sharjah Fort, built in 1820 and the Heritage Museum, which is dedicated to preserving how families from the region lived long ago.
- Afternoon, Desert Safari Trip with Dinner.  Pick up with a luxury 4X4 land-cruiser proceed to the meeting point where the tires get deflated for less air pressure. A small break before it gets started, and then, the thrills of bashing the dunes up and down, with a very exciting unforgettable experience. Drive in no direction recall the old past days of the Nomades and find more about those harsh conditions of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali which the Bedouins proudly overcame. Admire the wonders of the nature, and feel the very soft sand particles in your own hands. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sun set views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience and then drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-like camp made especially for the tourist.
- As you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing Tanura horse shows. You will also get opportunity to ride camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- The transfers for Desert Safari trip will be shared by 4X4 with other passengers based on 6 passengers per car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 4: Departure
- Check out from the hotel and a private transport will drive you to the airport.
- Meal: Breakfast