|DAY 1: Arrival to Dubai
- Arrive at the airport and meet our representative, who will escort you to your hotel, for a day of leisure and relaxation. Stay the night at the hotel.
|DAY 2: Full Day Dubai City Tour, Ship of the Desert Camp
- Depart from the hotel after breakfast at 9.30am for the Dubai City Tour. This tour introduces both the new and old parts of Dubai, commencing with new environs at the world-renowned Atlantis Hotel in the Palm Jumeirah a man-made island that can be spotted from space Enjoy a view of one of the only 7-star hotels in the world, the Burj Al Arab.
- Next, enjoy a visit to an exquisite cultural landmark of Dubai, the Jumeirah Mosque, followed by the Union House. The latter is where the treaty that formed the United Arab Emirates was signed in 1971.
- Located at the 18thcentury Al Fahidi Fort, the Dubai Museum displays arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs an ideal blend of the outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture. Finally, head towards the Gold Souk and Spice Souk. Dubai and gold are often viewed as one and the same At the Spice Souk, savor the alluring aromas of various spices in each store, along with bags of herbs, incense, rose petals and traditional medicinal products remember to always ask for the best price they can do for you, I reckon you could cut a bargain
- Return to hotel around 1.30 PM and get ready at 3pm to head out to the desert to experience a real adventure into the clear sands of the Emirates. As you navigate through the heart of the desert, experience the adrenaline of a roller-coaster through the steep and sandy dunes whoosh Pause for a breathtaking view of the dunes and desert, where you will watch the sunset over the tranquil scenery.
- Next, approach the camp and board the Ship of the Desert enjoy the relaxing experience of a cozy desert night and taste into the conventional life of a Bedouin. Dress in the traditional Arabic attire, enjoy Arabic sweets, savor the hubbly-bubbly, experience the art of henna-painting and learn about the crucial role that falcons play in local life. A delicious BBQ dinner with grilled specialties will be cooked on site, with an additional variety of appetizers and sweets. Finally, dance to the rhythm of Arabic music and drums with a traditional belly dancer, a perfect end to an eventful and enjoyable day. Return to the hotel at 9.30pm
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 3: Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Dhow Cruise
- After breakfast, head towards The Dubai Mall, the world largest mall, encompassing over one thousand shops and entertainment activities from retail stores and restaurants to the famous SEGA Republic, Dubai indoor theme park, and Kidzania, a children entertainment center. Numerous world records are located in this mall: the tallest dancing fountains the largest aquarium the largest ice rink in the Middle East and finally, the largest Gold Souk in the world. Go up the tallest tower in the world, The Burj Khalifa, and experience the exquisite scenic views of Dubai from the 124th floor
- Head back to hotel for an afternoon at leisure. Get ready for the Dubai Dhow Cruise at 7pm, to discover true beauty in Dubai whilst on a traditionally decorated cabin cruise (a wooden dhow) as it sails along the Creek under the moonlight. The major landmarks shine through the sky as the wooden vessel slips silently across the Creek. The past and present architecture of the area is brought to its full beauty, including the National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Sheikh Saeed house, and the Heritage Village. This unforgettable evening cruise includes a buffet dinner of either continental or oriental cuisine, along with soft drinks and traditional coffee.
- The tour also contains various sorts of entertainment, such as a magic show, belly dancing and traditional Arabic music. Alcohol is also available on request
- Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 4: Departure
- Check out from the hotel and a private transport will drive you to the airport.
- Meal: Breakfast