|DAY 1: Departure from USA
- Depart the USA to Cape Town. Your flight includes meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
|DAY 2: Connect in Dubai
- Arrival to Dubai and Change plane to Cape Town.
|DAY 3: Arrival to Cape Town
- Upon arriving in Cape Town, South Africa Mother City, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to your luxurious hotel. The rest of your day is at your leisure to begin exploring one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
|DAY 4: Cape Town, Experience the City
- Experience one of the most beautiful cities in the world. After departing the hotel, we have a coastal drive through Camps Bay, Clifton and Sea Point
- Drive past Cape Town Stadium and through the V & A Waterfront See the City Centre and Greenmarket Square. Walk through the Company Gardens. Drive past Houses of Parliament, City Hall, the Castle and Slave Lodge Visit brightly coloured Bo Kaap Malay Quarter to hear about the interesting history of this area. Join the fascinating Diamond and Tanzanite experience at Jewel Africa. Discover the secrets of Diamonds, Tanzanite and other authentic African Treasures. You will be dazzled by the diamond tour where we learn about the history of these sparkling gems. Ascend Signal Hill and witness the firing of the Noon gun (except Sundays and Public Holidays). Apart from the excitement of hearing and seeing the cannon fired, you will find out why this cannon is here and what it is used for, while enjoying spectacular views of the city, Cape Town Stadium and the whole of Table Bay. This is a great photo opportunity
- We continue to Table Mountain cable station. Table Mountain is one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. You have the option of admiring the views from the lower cable station or you can purchase your ticket (own account) to reach the summit (weather permitting for own account +/- 23 USD). A variety of food and refreshment options are available for purchase, both at the lower cable station and on top of the mountain. After enjoying spectacular views with your guide, you will be brought to Victoria and Alfred Waterfront to depart for Robben Island World Heritage Site (weather permitted tour, own account and should be confirmed in advance). The island became infamous during South Africa`s years under Apartheid rule. The government banished dissidents and political prisoners to the island, the most famous one being former president, Nelson Mandela. After the tour you returned to your hotel, or you can stay on top of the mountain and make your own arrangements to return to your hotel.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 5: Cape Town, Explore the Cape of Good Hope
- Our journey to Cape Point takes us along the scenic Atlantic seaboard coastal road. We pass the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay with their soft white sand and assure blue water. The formidable 12 Apostles Peaks rise above the road on one side, while sheer cliffs and incredible rock formations into the icy Atlantic Ocean on the other side. There is no doubt the coast of the Cape peninsula offers magnificent scenery with its great biodiversity. We arrive at the quaint fishing village of Hout Bay with its imposing Sentinel. Visit Seal Island (weather permitting for own account +/- 7 USD) or shop for souvenirs at the craft market at the harbor. Our tour continues over Chapmans Peak which offers amazing photo opportunities, and onto the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. This area is home to magnificent fynbos, many different species of buck and birds, the Cape Mountain Zebra, and mischievous baboons. These creatures entertain guests enjoying lunch (optional for own account) at the restaurant which has splendid views of False Bay. Take the funicular to the lighthouse for an even better vantage point. We visit Boulders Beach to see the African penguins before arriving at the naval base of Simonstown, and then heading to Cape Town for relaxing evening in Mother City.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 6: Cape Town - Enjoy the Winelands
- We head north to Paarl. Our first stop this morning is at Wine Estate for a cellar tour followed by a wine tasting. We make our way to Franschhoek with a photo stop at the Groot Drakenstein Prison where Nelson Mandela was released in Feb 1990. The village of Franschhoek nestled amongst the mountains, can easily be mistaken as being in Switzerland. After a short tour of the little town, a second wine tasting will take place in Franschhoek, followed by a lunch stop (optional own account), and maybe a chance to try some of the fresh trout that Franschhoek is known for.
- After lunch the tour continues over the Hells Hoogte Mountain Pass to Stellenbosch. It is easy to understand why Simon van der Stel decided to settle a village amongst the mountains. The back of the Hottentots Holland Mountains, the white gabled Cape Dutch homesteads and the oak lined streets and lanes all blend in to give this place a charm that will not be forgotten.
- Meal: Breakfast.
|DAY 7: Departure from Cape Town
- After breakfast transfer to Cape Town Airport for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Your international flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment.
- Meal: Breakfast.
|DAY 8: Arrive in Dubai, Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Upon arrival to Dubai airport, your representative will be waiting for you to provide the transfer to your hotel.
- Evening, Dhow Dinner Cruise includes: pick up and off from and to your hotel, aboard a traditional decorated Wooden Dhow Cruise as it sails along the creek of Dubai, buffet dinner, both continental and oriental, with a traditional background music, along with an excellent choices of soft drinks beverages which are available on-board at an extra cost. Duration of this dinner is 2 hours and 30 minutes and the transfers will be operated by private car.
- Meal: Dinner
|DAY 9: Full Day Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Dubai tallest building Burj Khalifa Observation deck, The Tower situated right next the one of the world largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall. You will have the opportunity to experience "At the Top." Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
- Drive through the Marina city for photo stops viewing the Dubai Marina district - an exclusive environment for living, leisure and business - and The Palm Jumeirah - Earth largest man-made island - which has captured the world imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.
- Continue our drive through Atlantis the Palm for more photo stops opposite the luxurious Atlantis the Palm Hotel - a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis the Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins and exhilarating water rides. Proceed to Madinate Jumeirah including the Burj Al Arab photo stop.
- Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Visit the National Museum of Dubai housed in Al Fahidi Fort.
- Cross the Creek by the local water taxi call Abra to the Old Souks of Dubai and the Biggest Free Trade Gold Shop Center in Dubai. Duration: 7-8 Hours operated by private car & English-Speaking Guide.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 10: Free Morning in Dubai, Afternoon Desert Safari Tour
- Enjoy morning free at leisure in Dubai.
- Afternoon, Desert Safari Trip with Dinner. Pick up with a luxury 4X4 land-cruiser proceed to the meeting point where the tires get deflated for less air pressure. A small break before it gets started, and then, the thrills of bashing the dunes up and down, with a very exciting unforgettable experience. Drive in no direction recall the old past days of the Nomades and find more about those harsh conditions of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali which the Bedouins proudly overcame. Admire the wonders of the nature, and feel the very soft sand particles in your own hands. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sun set views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience and then drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-like camp made especially for the tourist.
- As you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing Tanura horse shows. You will also get opportunity to ride camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- The transfers for Desert Safari trip will be shared by 4X4 with other passengers based on 6 passengers per car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 11: Free Day in Dubai, (Optional Full Day Dubai Frame & Miracle Garden or Sharjah)
- Experience another full day at leisure. Take a stroll along Dubai vast coastline, head to the Dubai Mall of the Emirates for some modern shopping, take a run at the indoor ski sloop located there, or take our optional tour Full Day Dubai Frame and Miracle Garden or Sharjah.
- Pick up from your hotel at 09:00 AM transfer to Dubai Frame, an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. It has been described by The Guardian newspaper as the biggest picture frame on the planet, however, is also controversial as the biggest stolen building of all time. Stop for lunch at local restaurant.
- Continue to The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the district of Dubai land, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was launched on Valentine Day in 2013. The garden occupies over 72,000 square meters, making it the world largest natural flower garden featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants.  If the Garden is close, we will visit the City of Sharjah instead to visit Sharjah Fort, Old Market and the Heritage Museum.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 12: Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour
- 09:00 AM Pick up, Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour. The Land of deer, and the capital of the UAE, is located on a natural island connected to the mainland and neighboring islands with four bridges. A City where you will clearly see the modern interpretation of the Arabic Architecture in the breathtaking styled villas, Palaces, the tinted glass skyscrapers, and the wide intensively greened Roads decorated with flowers and roses. This marvelous city has many attractions to offer, and that is why Abu Dhabi sightseeing is a tour that you can-not miss.
- Start your Tour with the world 3rd biggest Mosque, the so-called Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, immense dimensions, and utmost spirituality. It can accommodate up to 42000 worshipers at the same time, and hosts two world records, (the world biggest chandelier and carpet). A sacred Islamic worshipping place where even, the non-Muslims are permitted to visit, so they can learn more about the Arabs most dominant Religion, Rituals, and the Arabic-Islamic Art and ornamentation.
- The Tour continues past the palaces area, where you will get acquainted to the majestic residential palaces of the sheikhs in Abu Dhabi, stop for lunch at the world most luxurious Hotel, Emirates Palace.
- Proceed to the Qasr Al Watan, it is a unique testament to the spirit of the United Arab Emirates people and its leaders. The Palace invites the world to share our culture, knowledge and inspiring journey. Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching interactive journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Last stop will be at the newly open Louver Museum in Abu Dhabi. The museum was established on November 8, 2017. It is part of a thirty-year agreement between the city of Abu Dhabi and the French government, it is approximately 260,000 sq ft in size, with 86,000 sq ft of galleries, making it the largest art museum in the Arabian Peninsula
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 13: Departure
- After breakfast, transfer to Dubai airport for your departure flight.
- Meal: Breakfast