|DAY 1: Departure
- Depart for Indonesia from JFK airport
|DAY 2: Arrival to Bali, Ubud
- Arrival in Bali
- Upon clearing Customs and Immigration, your guide will transfer you to your hotel
- The group will also have the Flower garland upon arrival.
- Transfer from airport to Ubud
- Spend the night in Ubud
|DAY 3: Bali City Tour, Enchanting Ubud Tour
- Spend a full day exploring the best of Ubud, Bali`s cultural heart, and discover inspiring views, traditional homes, cheeky wildlife, and intricate arts and crafts.
- The first stop is at Batuan village to visit a traditional Balinese house to understand its unique architectural traditions. According to the Hindu religion, every object in the universe has an ideal location to gain harmony therefore the family shrines, kitchen, rice barn and other rooms are designed and placed according to these principles.
- Drive further north to the iconic rice terraces of Tegallalang, where lush green paddies create a stunning patchwork on the side of the hills and take a short walk through the intricately designed terraces.
- Next visit Ubud Palace, the home of the local royal family standing in the heart of the town. Take a walk through the nearby Ubud Market among the colourful stalls of wood carvings, textiles and souvenirs.
- After lunch, continue to Puri Lukisan Museum, the oldest art museum in Bali. Here you can admire an array of contemporary paintings and wood carvings from prominent Balinese artists.
- Finally visit Ubud Monkey Forest, a sanctuary for the malevolent but photogenic long tail macaques. Walk through the forest and temple where mischievous monkeys roam freely. On the far side of the forest, the car will be waiting to drive you back to the hotel.
- Welcome Dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight in Ubud.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
|DAY 4: Bali City Tour, Lempuyang Temple & Gate of Heaven
- In this tour we will visit one of the most respected temple in Bali, which is Penataran Agung Lempuyang Temple. Located on the slopes of Mount Lempuyang in East Bali, the Lempuyang Temples complex according to Balinese belief, is an important point of the island and is meant to provide spiritual balance for the island besides being one of six holiest places of worship in Bali.
- Standing high at 600meters above sea level, admire the solemn atmosphere in this temple, with amazing view down the valley and sky to heaven. Capture you moment standing at the temple gate where there is only emptiness before you as if it`s the Gate of Heaven. Only blue sky, and Mount Agung in the distance with thin clouds that shades the mountains.
- Next visit is Tirtagangga water Garden, a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden, stone carvings and statues. The one-hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence.
- Time: 06:00 - 17:00
- Overnight in Ubud.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 5: Bali Swings and Tanah Lot Sunset
- After breakfast at the hotel and be ready to be picked up from hotel and drive to Bongkasa village for Bali swing activity. Experience number of different swing such as 2 single swing, 1 romantic swing, 1 bed swing, 1 sky bed, 1 chicken nest, 1 bird cute nests and an amazing view of the canyon, river and waterfall.
- Afterwards, head to the stunning coastal Tanah Lot temple. This sacred Hindu temple sits majestically on a large offshore rock which has been shaped over the years by the crashing waves of the surrounding sea. We can stop here for a while to photograph the temple exterior and the unusual rock formations.
- After the fabulous sunset return to hotel for well-deserved rest.
- Overnight in Ubud.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 6: Ubud, Nusa Dua
- This morning is free at your leisure.
- Check out at midday after luggage collection and transfer to your next hotel in South Bali.
- Check in and overnight in Nusa Dua
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 7: Nusa Dua Full Day City Tour
- Drive to Munduk Village located in a remote area of Bali. On the way pass through Bedugul, a lush green area of fruit and vegetable ﬁelds, with its winding road. As you approach Munduk, make a stop to photograph Buyan and Tamblingan, two serene lakes situated in old volcanic craters surrounded by untouched nature. After passing the greenery, leave the vehicle and set off on foot.
- Visit a coffee plantation, take a walk and see how coffee is produced using natural techniques by local farmer. Munduk is blessed with fertile soil and perfect for coffee and other plantation such us clove. The local farmers here produce coffee from generation to generation and still maintain the traditional process until now. After enjoying a coffee drink, we continue to visit one of the many waterfalls in the area. The trek to waterfall could be exhausting but the reward is worth. Cool off with a dip in the pool, or sit on the edge and soak your feet.
- Lunch will be served at local restaurant, and after that we will stop by at Bali Handara Gate, it is one of the most Instagram spot on the island.  It`s become a must-visit place among tourists and photography lover. It is surrounded by lush green mountains, crater lakes and an equatorial rain forest that create dramatic backs into the well-maintained creeping bent grass greens.
- Time: 08h00 - 17h00
- Notes: The walk to waterfall is about 1 hour per way. The water level depends on season. Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, swimwear and towel, wear shoes/trekking sandal. Walk path is slippery in rainy season, so can be skipped depending on weather and replaced by other visit on the way.
- Overnight in Nusa Dua
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 8: Karma Kandara Beach Club, GWK Cultural Park and Kecak Dance
- Visit Karma Kandara Beach Club
- The first stop is at a beautiful beach surrounded by steep limestone cliffs. Walk down to this quiet hidden beach and spend some time swimming in the clear water or lying on the soft white sand. Sit back with a refreshing cocktail and enjoy the views of setting sun casting a golden glow over the shimmering Indian Ocean.
- Visit GWK Cultural Park
- GWK Cultural Park is intended to educate, especially the young generations about the importance of preserving and cultivating world`s cultural heritage. Situated on a limestone escarpment overlooking the South Bali tourist region, Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park shocases the art and culture of the Island of the Gods amid dramatic natural backs and breathtaking panoramic vistas. Located fiften minutes from the international airport and less than an hour from most major hotels and resorts, GWK is one of the islands premier venues for artistic performances, exhibitions, and conferences as well as for sightseeing and relaxation.
- Private Kecak Dance Performance at Belmond Puri Bali. Watch a dramatic Kecak Dance performance. Wearing traditional checked cloth around their waists, the male dancers chant in unison while depicting a battle from the Ramayana epic story.
-  Overnight in Nusa Dua
-  Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 9: Nusa Dua Free Day
- All day at leisure
- Spend the night in Nusa Dua
- 06:00 PM Farewell Dinner at the Opia Jimbaran Restaurant
- 09:00 PM Transfer from Nusa Dua to airport
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 10: Departure
- 12:05 AM your flight will take off from DPS airport
- 05:00 AM arrival to Dubai airport
- 08:30 AM your flight will take off from Dubai airport
- 14:25 PM arrival to JFK New York