- Location: Located within the world famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
- Tents: Total of 75 Tents, (51 standard Tents & 20 Club Tents & 2 Family Tents (2 tents in 1).
- Standard Tents: Each tent has a permanent shower and WC, Voltage of 240 volts, Each room has a permanent roof and zip out front, Tea /Coffee Making facilities, Hairdryer - obtained from the reception at an extra cost.
- Club Tents: Lockable doors, Each tent has a permanent shower, WC and voltage of 240 volts, Balcony with park view, Superior quality furnishings and fittings, Larger bathroom, In door lounge seating area, Increased outdoor private deck area with a chaise lounge which allows for a magnificent view of the Maasai Mara reserve, Tea/coffee making facilities, Mini bars and Hair dryer.
- Restaurants: The Isokon Restaurant offers a wide range of cuisine and with special barbecues are held by the swimming pool beneath the star filled skies. The restaurant has two sections, one internal and one external with a canopy. Breakfast and lunch are buffets, whilst dinner is Table D’hote. The capacity is 150 people. You can sample the various culinary delights that are served at the Isokon Restaurant or relax with a swim in our Lion Paw designed swimming pool.