- Location -- The hotel is located in the center of the city, within walking distance of Lake Como.
- Public Areas -- The lobby is spacious, with a lounge area that has comfortable seating. There is a small bar, and a sidewalk cafe.
- Guest Rooms -- The rooms have a mixture of traditional and modern decorations. Many rooms offer a view of Lake Como.
- Restaurants -- The Metropole & Suisse proudly offers their Imbarcadero restaurant which features the best of regional and international cuisine in the formal dining salon or outside on the summer lake front terrace.
- Summary -- Established in 1892, this historic hotel has been recently renovated and offers a scenic lakefront location, stylish facilities, comfortable accommodations and excellent service.