- Location -- The hotel is located under the eternal rocks of Meteora which are the foundation stones of the famous monasteries. It is 2 miles from the monasteries, 50 miles from the traditional village of Metsovo, 37 miles from the Aspropotomas River, and 200 miles from Athens.
- Public Areas -- On the western edge of the plain of Thessaly just as the Pindus range begins to form one comes upon a unique phenomenon of nature - 24 perpendicular rocks that can been seen from every room in the hotel.
- Guest Rooms -- All its 165 guest rooms, fully renovated, refurbished with taste, and a balcony from where the guests can enjoy a breathtaking view of the gigantic rocks of Meteora.
- Restaurants -- The hotel offers a restaurant with Greek cuisine, and an opened air bar where guests can enjoy their favorite drink and the natural beauty of the landscape.
- Summary -- The hotel is surrounded by endless gardens for the enjoyment and relaxation of the guests.