- Location -- Located at the foot of Sierra Nevada, this hotel is situated along the most central, ample and commercial area of Granada. Within a 5 minute drive from the hotel you can see the most splendid palace ever in Spain, the Alhambra.
- Public Areas -- The hotel offers its guest some quaint shops, a swimming pool and a gymnasium. This hotel was recently renovated in 1997.
- Guest Rooms -- There are 2 different types of rooms offered: The "New", which is decorated in rich colored furniture and light walls. The "Old", which has a late 70`s appeal to it with standard furniture and dark green walls. All rooms have the standard amenities and private bath. Non-smoking and handicapped rooms are available upon request.
- Restaurants -- The hotel has a cafeteria and a main dining area.
- Summary -- This hotel was recently renovated, and is centrally located only a few minutes from the city`s main monuments and shopping centers.