|DAY 1: Departure from USA
- Depart the USA for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Your international flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment.
|DAY 2: Arrive in Dubai
- Upon arrival to Dubai airport, your representative will be waiting for you to provide the transfer to your hotel.
|DAY 3: Full Day Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Dubai tallest building Burj Khalifa Observation deck, The Tower situated right next the one of the world largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall. You will have the opportunity to experience "At the Top." Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
- Drive through the Marina city for photo stops viewing the Dubai Marina district - an exclusive environment for living, leisure and business - and The Palm Jumeirah - Earth largest man-made island - which has captured the world imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.
- Continue our drive through Atlantis the Palm for more photo stops opposite the luxurious Atlantis the Palm Hotel - a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis the Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins and exhilarating water rides. Proceed to Madinate Jumeirah including the Burj Al Arab photo stop.
- Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Visit the National Museum of Dubai housed in Al Fahidi Fort.
- Cross the Creek by the local water taxi call Abra to the Old Souks of Dubai and the Biggest Free Trade Gold Shop Center in Dubai. Duration: 7-8 Hours operated by private car & English Speaking Guide.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 4: Free Morning in Dubai, Afternoon (Optional Desert Safari Tour)
- Enjoy morning free at leisure in Dubai.
- (Optional Afternoon Desert Safari Trip with dinner). Pick up in the afternoon with a luxury 4X4 Toyota land-cruiser proceed to the meeting point where the tires get deflated for less air pressure. A small break before it gets started, and then, the thrills of bashing the dunes up and down, with a very exciting unforgettable experience. Drive in no direction recall the old past days of the Nomades and find more about those harsh conditions of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali which the Bedouins proudly overcame. Admire the wonders of the nature, and feel the very soft sand particles in your own hands. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sun set views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience and then drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-like camp made especially for the tourist.
- As you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura horse shows. You will also get opportunity to ride camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- The transfers for Desert Safari trip will be shared by 4X4 with other passengers based on 6 passengers per car.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 5: Free Day in Dubai, (Optional Sharjah Private Tour), Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Experience another full day at leisure. Take a stroll along Dubai vast coastline, head to the Dubai Mall of the Emirates for some modern shopping, take a run at the indoor ski sloop located there, or take our optional tour to Sharjah, the Culture Capital of the UAE. Highlights include the Sharjah Fort, built in 1820 and the Heritage Museum, which is dedicated to preserving how families from the region lived long ago.
- Evening, Dhow Dinner Cruise includes: pick up and off from and to your hotel, aboard a traditional decorated Wooden Dhow Cruise as it sails along the creek of Dubai, buffet dinner, both continental and oriental, with a traditional background music, along with an excellent choices of soft drinks beverages which are available on-board at an extra cost. Duration of this dinner is 2 hours and 30 minutes and the transfers will be operated by private car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 6: Free Day in Dubai, (Optional Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour)
- Free day at your leisure in Dubai.
- (Optional Tour full day Abu Dhabi Tour). The Land of deer, and the capital of the UAE, is located on a natural island connected to the mainland and neighboring islands with four bridges. A City where you will clearly see the modern interpretation of the Arabic Architecture in the breathtaking styled villas, Palaces, the tinted glass skyscrapers, and the wide intensively greened Roads decorated with flowers and roses. This marvelous city has many attractions to offer, and that is why Abu Dhabi sightseeing is a tour that you can-not miss.
- Start your Tour with the world 3rd biggest Mosque, the so-called Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, immense dimensions, and utmost spirituality. It can accommodate up to 42000 worshipers at the same time, and hosts two world records, (the world biggest chandelier and carpet). A sacred Islamic worshipping place where even, the non-Muslims are permitted to visit, so they can learn more about the Arabs most dominant Religion, Rituals, and the Arabic-Islamic Art and ornamentation.
- The Tour continues past the palaces area, where you will get acquainted to the majestic residential palaces of the sheikhs in Abu Dhabi, and from there to proceed to the unique, and the world most luxurious Hotel, Emirates Palace for photo-stop.
- Stop for lunch at local restaurant, proceed to the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum depicting the traditional daily old activities, is your next stop. You will drive, afterwards, the Corniche Road, to head Directly to Sadyiat Island with its Mega Project.
- The Last stop is mainly for photos at the so-called Ferrari World, the world biggest indoor theme-park, with more than 22 rides and simulators, enjoy watching the world fastest Roller-Coaster sliding down with a speed of more than 240 km/hour.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 7: Departure
- After breakfast, transfer to Dubai airport for your departure flight.
- Meal: Breakfast