|DAY 1: Arrival to Jerusalem
- Upon arrive at Ben-Gurion airport, our representative will meet and assist you and point you to your private taxi, transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem. Balance of the day at leisure.
|DAY 2: Jerusalem Full Day Tour
- Pick up from Jerusalem hotels will be from 09:00 AM to 09:10 AM. Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit king Davids tomb, room of last supper and the dormition abbey. Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Proceed to the New City view the Knesset, Israels parliament and visit Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust.
- On Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, visit Yemin Moshe, the first neighborhood built outside the city walls Stroll through Mishkenot Shaananim and view the Montifiore windmill. NOTE: modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places. Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
( B )
|DAY 3: Massada, Dead Sea and Ein Gedi Tour
- Pick up from Jerusalem hotels will be between 09:00 AM - 09:40 AM. Drive to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth Roadside view of Qumran caves (visit not included) where the dead sea scrolls were found Visit a dead sea cosmetic products shop.
- Drive along the shores of the dead sea to Massada where you will learn about the heroic story of the Jewish fighters. Ascend by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by King Herod, where the zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. Visit the remains of the walls, palace, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors, roman baths and other findings.
- Descend by cable car. Continue to the dead sea Enjoy the unique opportunity to float in the dead sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich mud that many believe has its therapeutic effects. Return to point of departure. NOTE: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
( B )
|DAY 4: Nazareth, Capernaum & Jordan River Tour
- Breakfast box should be requested the night before from your hotel front desk for your early pick up today, which will be at 06:00 AM.
- Board your minibus and drive to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue, via Kana, to Tiberias, the lovely resort town. Drive along the Kineret lake to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught Continue to Tabgha, the site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves, located at the foot of the Golan Heights. Proceed to Yardenit, the famous Baptismal site where the Jordan River leaves the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea. Return to point of departure. NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places. Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
( B )
|DAY 5: Departure
- Continue on a Holy land journey to Jordan or transfer to the airport for your flight home.
( B )