|DAY 1: Arrival to Dubai, Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Upon arrival to Dubai airport, your representative will be waiting for you to provide the transfer to your hotel.
- Evening you will enjoy a Dhow Dinner Cruise tour. Discover the magic of a modern metropolis, mingling with the old world charm, while aboard a traditional decorated Wooden Dhow Cruise as it sails along the creek of Dubai, under the moonlight. The major landmarks in Dubai shine under the moonlit sky as the wooden vessel slips gently in the creek, old Souks, the Heritage Village, National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Shiekh Saeeds house, Bridges across the creek and the Palm Deira side. This romantic evening cruising includes a buffet dinner, both continental and oriental, with a traditional background music, along with an excellent choices of soft drinks beverages which are available on-board at an extra cost. Duration of this dinner is 2 hours and 30 minutes and the transfers will be operated by private car. (In case your flight will arrive late to Dubai, we can provide this excursion on the following day).
- Meal: Dinner
|DAY 2: Full Day Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Dubai tallest building Burj Khalifa Observation deck, The Tower situated right next the one of the world largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall. You will have the opportunity to experience "At the Top." Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
- Drive through the Marina city for photo stops viewing the Dubai Marina district - an exclusive environment for living, leisure and business - and The Palm Jumeirah - Earth largest man-made island - which has captured the world imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.
- Continue our drive through Atlantis the Palm for more photo stops opposite the luxurious Atlantis the Palm Hotel - a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis the Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins and exhilarating water rides. Proceed to Madinate Jumeirah including the Burj Al Arab photo stop.
- Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Visit the National Museum of Dubai housed in Al Fahidi Fort.
- Cross the Creek by the local water taxi call Abra to the Old Souks of Dubai and the Biggest Free Trade Gold Shop Center in Dubai. Duration: 7-8 Hours operated by private car & English Speaking Guide.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 3: Free Day in Dubai, (Optional Desert Safari Trip)
- Free day in Dubai to explore Dubai at your leisure.
- (Optional Afternoon Desert Safari Trip with dinner). Pick up in the afternoon with a luxury 4X4 Toyota land-cruiser proceed to the meeting point where the tires get deflated for less air pressure. A small break before it gets started, and then, the thrills of bashing the dunes up and down, with a very exciting unforgettable experience. Drive in no direction recall the old past days of the Nomades and find more about those harsh conditions of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali which the Bedouins proudly overcame. Admire the wonders of the nature, and feel the very soft sand particles in your own hands. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sun set views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience and then drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-like camp made especially for the tourist.
- As you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura horse shows. You will also get opportunity to ride camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- The transfers for Desert Safari trip will be shared by 4X4 with other passengers based on 6 passengers per car.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 4: Departure
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Meal: Breakfast