|DAY 1: Arrive Kigali
- Upon arrival at Kigali Worldwide Airport, you will be met by your consultant, outdoors the airport arrivals section and moved to Hotel.
|DAY 2: Kigali, Volcanoes N. Park, Optional Tour
- Today after breakfast at the resort, Take pleasure in a City Trip of Kigali. (Cost of town tour integrated) The history of Rwanda dates back hundreds of years, Kigali has already been a part of it for 100 years. Started in 1907 as a German arrangement, Kigali did not turn out to be the funds until Rwanda&rsquos self-reliance in 1962 when it replaced the colonial seat of power in Butare.
- Visit the Kandt museum, see old Kigali and the create centres then visit the genocide funeral site. Learn about Rwanda&rsquos history from pre-colonial times to the 1994 genocide learn about other genocides in the globe and how this nation has dealt with that past. Tour more and see the new advancements in Rwanda the recuperation has been amazing, a testament to humankind&rsquos resilience. Later, depart Kigali and drive to Ruhengeri. Around 2.5 hrs arriving in time for lunch at the Volcanoes National Park HQs.
- Evenings you may participates in our OPTIONAL tour (Intore Cultural Dancers troupe) will spice your stay with unforgettable Rwandan dances. (at an extra cost of USD 40.00 per person). (B, L, D)
|DAY 3: Volcanoes N. Park, Kigali, Departure
- Right now after breakfast time at the hotel/lodge.0700 hrs: Registration is a easy procedure where the park staff decides which team of gorillas you will visit. The park staff discusses your exercise level and suggests you of the going times and conditions to the numerous groups centered upon their location in the park the earlier evening. There are a total of 88 gorilla permits available each day with a optimum of eight trekkers visiting any one group. Once the trekkers are put into groups, each group&rsquos Lead Guide briefs the trekkers of the trekking methods as well as the &ldquodo&rsquos and don&rsquots&rdquo while in the existence of gorillas. After the briefing, trekkers return to their particular vehicles for the drive up the huge batch to the starting point. Trekking can take from two to six or more hours if the gorillas move before the park rangers locate them the next morning. The guides stop frequently to allow trekkers a chance to rest and take photos along the way. After the trek, rejoin your driver Guide for a transfer to your lodge/hotel for lunch.
- After lunch, depart from foothills of the volcanoes and drive south past coffee, tea and banana plantations on a scenic drive to Kigali. Everything and everywhere, sheer green and hanging on the hills Rwanda truly - land of a thousand fertile green hills. (Approximately 2.5 hrs). Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. (Cost of flight not included). (B)